Sunday, December 3, 2017

Okay this is a test.

Okay.... so I got a desktop computer working. Just thought I would make quick post to test that everything is working as it should.... and BOOM!!! Pictures are up loading!

Here is my last cruiser... its a 1966 Imperial LeBaron. This was a neat, kind of rare car, 1600 or so LeBaron models were made in 66. This one I got on from a craigslist ad. It was originally purple, but looked alot better in satin black. The 440 under the hood ran exceptionaly well, and even the AC worked. This car was shipped to Australia a a couple years back, where I am sure it is a true rarity.

Here is an "in the process" of the candy roof on my 67 ltd, this car is my current daily driver. Oddly enough the roof will most likely get redone this coming summer as my tastes and abilities have changed. I am thinking more colors, lace, fish scales, just basically more lowrider.  

Local car, 56 chevy 210. I painted this car a few years back, and installed the ridetech air bag system.

chopped doors on my 50 dodge 5 window... this truck got back burnered after I swapped the cab onto an S10 chassis... hopefully I can kick start this project this comming summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment