Friday, November 17, 2017

Let's get the intro out of the way.

So for the last 7+ years I have owned and operated my little hole in the wall hot rod shop. We have built motors, restored classics, even lowered a Civic. The majority of work is on 50s and 60s muscle cars and customs. Restomod for you catch phrase kinda guys. For most of my life I have been car obsessed. At any given moment in my shop, or one of the shops I Sub at, there is a 10 second street car, or a frame off resto, or some other kind of car butchery happening. 
I am not saying I am an expert, but I do have alot of experience doing things that are not necessarily common place for the average home hot rod builder. That being said I get alot of questions about products, or methods, and I like answering them, just not over and over again. Here is where this blog comes in. I can write out explanations, reviews, procedures etc. and they will all be right here for anyone to draw on. For anyone to read. For anyone that may find this stuff useful.
Maybe no one will ever find this little blurb and this all just a big waste of time... Oh well... I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment